- Contact the admissions department, including for booking school visits
- Complete the application form and attach all required supporting documents
- Take placement test (applicable for all levels).
Documents for admission
- Certified copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Certified copy of household registration (current place of residence) for student and parents
- Certified copy of father and mother’s ID cards, or official government cards
- Two 1.5x1.5-inch photos of the student, taken in full-face view (write student’s name on the back of both photos)
- One 1.5x1.5-inch photo of each guardian / father and mother (write name on the back of both photos)
- Official transcript and/or diploma from previous school.
Conditions for admission
- Pre-kindergarten students must be aged 2 years or older. K1 students must be aged 3 years or older as at May 16 of the applicable academic year
- Kindergarten students must pass the assessment criteria according to school regulations
- Primary and Secondary students must pass academic tests in accordance with school regulations.