- Contact the admissions department, including for booking school visits
- Complete the application form and attach all required supporting documents
- Take placement test (applicable for all levels).
Documents for admission
- Photocopy of birth certificate.
- School report from previous school.
- Current health report.
- 3 recent colour passport-style photos.
- Photocopy of Thai National ID card or passport.
- Photocopy of house book or rental agreement.
- 1 recent digital colour passport-style photo of each parent.
- 1 recent digital colour passport-style photo of each person who collects the student after school.
Conditions for admission
- Pre-kindergarten students must be aged 2 years or older. K1 students must be aged 3 years or older as at May 16 of the applicable academic year
- Kindergarten students must pass the assessment criteria according to school regulations
- Primary and Secondary students must pass academic tests in accordance with school regulations.