1. English Programme for Kindergarten : Eng 70% Thai 30% (Age 2-5)
2. English Programme for Primary 1-6: Eng 50% Thai 50% (Age 6-12)
3. English Programme for Secondary 1-3: Eng 70% Thai 30% (Age 13-15)
English Programme provides students with 50% of instruction in English in Math, Science, English Language Arts, and the remaining 50% is covered in Thai in Social Studies, Moral Education, Health Education, Arts, ICT, Music, PE, and Thai Language Arts.
English Programme is a “hybrid combination” of Thai Basic Education Core Curriculum B.E. 2551 (designed by the ministry of education of Thailand) and Cambridge International Examination (CIE) Curriculum. This curriculum prepares students for both O-NET (Thailand National Examination) and IGCSE.
Each classroom consists of two homeroom teachers; one foreign teacher and one Thai teacher. Each teacher is responsible to teach and taking equal responsibility and care of students in the class.
- Class Size – 25 Students Max
- English Programme is available at Ladprao Campus, Rangsit Campus, and Hua Hin