Our programme directly follows the UK curriculum and all instruction is conducted in English (apart from Thai and Mandarin classes). Our programme has been carefully crafted to ensure our students excel in all areas of education and are fully prepared for the challenges ahead.
Each classroom is taught by a native-speaking homeroom teacher. They are responsible for teaching all major subjects and providing students with a deep understanding of the content. All Early Years classrooms consist of two foreign national teachers to aid in the learning experience.
- Class Size - 20 Students Max
- BYIS offers the first three Key Stages of the English National Curriculum:
• The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) comprises Nursery, Kindergarten 1 and Kindergarten 2 - 2 to 5 years
• Key Stage 1 comprises Year 1 and Year 2 - 5 to 7 years
• Key Stage 2 comprises Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 - 7 to 11 years